The National Association of Professional Organizers, NAPO, wants to spread the word about the benefits of improved organization and its impact on productivity! “Get Organized” is one of the Top 10 New Year’s resolutions made by Americans year after year. That’s why seven years ago the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO) declared January as GO (Get Organized) Month. Make 2011 the year you stick to your New Year’s resolution to get your home or office organized.
Did you know?
• Becoming more organized can help save time and money, increase productivity,enhance one’s quality of life, and reduce stress?
• In its most recent survey, NAPO found that 96% of respondents felt that they could save at least some time each day if they were more organized at home
• 91% felt they could be more efficient at work if they were better organized
• 71% indicated their quality of life would improve with more organization
SpaceMasters Tips to GO (Get Organized):
- Pause before you bring anything new into your home. Ask yourself: Will I use this 80% of the time?
- Create a household rule, if something comes in, something must go out. This is especially helpful for closets. Most Americans constantly add to their closet and never purge their clothing.
- Just because something is free doesn’t mean you have to accept it. How many refrigerator magnets, pens, plastic water bottles can you use at one time? Pass on freebies until you have met your organizing goals and then only accept items if it will enhance your life.
The slate is clean for 2011 . . . make your organizing dreams come true. Get Ready, Get Set, GO (Get Organized)!
Contact SpaceMasters today (818.232.7145 / firstname.lastname@example.org) and take advantage of our 20+11=31% discount on all organizing projects booked during the month of January. SpaceMasters offers various programs for individuals, households and businesses. http://www.thespacemasters.com